Statement of Faith
- We believe in the self-revelation of God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the incarnate Son of God who came to redeem mankind from sin by His vicarious death on the cross, who reconciles us with God, and grants us eternal life by His resurrection from the dead.
- We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit who empowers us to all holy living and seals us as members of the mystical body of Christ, the church.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God, the only rule for faith and practice.
- We affirm and claim the faith of the Historic Church as expressed in the ancient creeds and biblical insights of the Protestant Reformers, and we accept as brethren in Christ everyone who shares this confession.
- We recognize and administer the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord's Supper as enacted by the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We affirm and actively promote the gospel of grace in jesus the Christ and seek to live in peace and harmony with our fellow man.
Hungarian Reformed Church Page